Very often, boss babes look at the cost of hiring an attorney before understanding how much they can actually help you save! Now that there's an option to legal access that doesn't involve high costs, consider the following reasons you deserve our services.
1. You have to renew your business lease agreement.
2. You are unsure how the new health care laws affect your business.
3. You are thinking about expanding your business.
4. You don’t have an employee policies and procedures manual.
5. You are selected for an audit.
6. Your parents die and leave you in charge of the family business.
7. You are tired of hidden vendor fees.
8. You do not have a retirement savings plan.
9. You are having a landlord/tenant dispute.
10. You’re unsure how to handle customer complaints.
11. You are buying or selling a building.
12. You’re interested in trademarking your business.
13. Your landlord raises rent in violation of your verbal agreement.
14. You caught a teenager shoplifting in your store.
15. You’ve had issues with your business taxes.
16. Your new equipment doesn’t work.
17. Creditors threaten to take action against you for your ex-partner’s debts.
18. Your employees are calling in sick to deal with life issues.
19. You employ your teenager.
20. A customer is injured on your property.
21. You had employee data compromised.
22. A customer owes you money and files bankruptcy.
23. A creditor demands money.
24. Your company car is damaged by a hit-and-run driver.
25. You need assistance collecting debt from a customer.
26. You have a contractual agreement that is being challenged.
27. You’re having issues with a contractor.
28. You discovered one of your employees stealing from the company.
29. You’re having issues with solicitors.
30. Your AC unit is broken and causing lost business.
31. You need your lease agreement reviewed.
32. You need to expand your building.
33. You need to lease equipment.
34. A vendor sells you defective merchandise.
35. An outside rep is accused of sexual harassment.
36. Your business is broken into.
37. An employee falls down your stairs and sues the business.
38. You need help with credit card liability resolution.
39. You need assistance with a small claims issue.
40. You received a notice concerning rezoning.
41. You are considering entering into a joint venture.
42. You’re unsure how to handle harassment at your business.
43. Your landlord enters your business without permission.
44. Your business partner dies and has a surviving spouse and children.
45. You feel it’s time to let an employee go, and you want to ensure that you’re taking proper legal steps.
46. You’re interested in a shareholder’s agreement.
47. You are considering bankruptcy.
48. Your insurance is canceled due to employee tickets.
49. There’s an allegation of discrimination in your company, and you want to know how to handle it.
50. A vendor refuses to honor a guarantee.
51. You have an accident while driving the company vehicle.
52. You have questions pertaining to 1099 vs. W2 employees.
53. A vendor sends merchandise after you cancel your contract.
54. You have received bad checks.
55. A property manager refuses to rent to you.
56. You are denied credit for no apparent reason.
57. An online auction goes sour.
58. The repair shop threatens small claims court for money you don’t owe.
59. You are considering issuing credit cards to key employees.
60. You have questions about leasing vs. purchasing property for your business.
61. You made a sizable gift to charity.
62. Angry words result in a slander lawsuit.
63. You need a patent for an invention.
64. You need a copyright for your manuscript.
65. Your business is wrongly accused of committing a crime.
66. Sole proprietor vs. forming an LLC or becoming incorporated?
67. Your company car is vandalized in a parking lot.
68. A postal carrier slips on your un-shoveled sidewalk and breaks his or her leg.
69. A customer demands a refund on merchandise out of warranty.
70. Your key employee fails a drug test.
71. Your employee wrecks the company truck, and a person is injured.
72. You need help navigating product liability.
73. You have a worker’s comp issue.
74. You need a contract reviewed.
75. A repairman charges more than a given estimate.
76. A creditor tries illegal collection tactics.
77. An accident at your business results in a personal injury.
78. Your business has been sued.
79. Your new building has bad plumbing and a leaky roof.
80. You need help with insurance.
81. A minor is caught breaking into your business.
82. You need to hire employees for the first time.
83. You are considering offering voluntary benefits to full-time and part-time employees.
84. You have a question about an easement on your property.
85. You need help with antitrust.
86. You need help with intellectual property.
87. You need to end a partnership immediately.
88. You’re buying or selling a company vehicle.
89. You need to take disciplinary action against an employee.
90. Your bank sends a foreclosure notice after one loan payment is late.
91. A customer has published online complaints against you.
92. A repairman won’t stand behind his work.
93. You have decided to form an LLC and need assistance.
94. You have an issue with a former business partner regarding business assets.
95. You receive a letter from a creditor, and it is not regarding your business’ debt.
96. A bank reports bad credit activity unjustly.
97. You need advice concerning a merger.
98. You are unsure about forming a C Corp, a S Corp or an LLC.
99. You can’t make heads or tails out of the new tax forms.
100. You are concerned about data breaches and liability.
101. You have questions about import/export.
It's not a matter of if, but when you'll need help.
Ready to learn more? Contact us today and RSVP for our educational, no-strings-attached webinar!